   From: Mike Krebs <mkrebs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2013 10:05 AM
   Subject: RE: AW: Os V7R1
   There really aren't any specifics...No problems have been reported
   moving from V5R4 to V7 regarding HTTPAPI.
   However, in your case, depending on how you are doing the move, it
   would be a great time to download 1.24 and update your software. Same
   as the OS upgrades, moving from 1.1 to 1.24, assuming no mods or custom
   fixes, should be painless. The upgrade is simply to install the latest
   version using the install instructions. No changes to source or objects
   are required. Like always, saving (renaming) your LIBHTTP before the
   upgrade is a good idea, but you will not need it. 1.1 does have some
   examples you might want to save but there is good support on this list
   for whatever your situation dictates.
   Good luck with the upgrade. You will like V7.