Re: Server connection issue

   Hi Debra,
   You are connecting to a server named wsbeta.fedex.com, it is
   indentifying itself using an SSL certificate that PROVES that it really
   is wsbeta.fedex.com, so there's absolutely no question that you're
   really connecting to it.
   However, the XML document you're sending is not well-formed.  That
   means that no XML parser can read it.  So, YES, you are connecting, but
   NO, you are not logging in, because in order to log in, the server
   would have to be able to read your XML document.
   Thankfully, the errors in your document are relatively simple to fix.
   The errors are:
   1) You are missing spaces before the "xmlns" attributes of your
   <soapenv:Envelope> XML tag.  the spaces are not optional, there must be
   at least one space before each "xmlns" keyword.
   2) Near the start of your XML document, you have a tag named
   <q0:CreatePickupRequest>.   However, the ending tag is specified as
   </CreatePickupRequest>  (it's missing the q0 namespace!)
   Once you fix these, the XML document will be well-formed.  I'm not
   familiar with Fedex's web service, so I cannot tell you if you've
   specified the right tags or values, I can only tell you that if you fix
   those correctly, you'll have a parsable XML document (which you don't,
   right now.)
   Also -- please be aware that this is a public mailing list.  Since your
   HTTPAPI debug file contains things like your key, password, account
   number and meter number, and you've just posted it publicly, this might
   be a security concern.  I would suggest having your password and key
   (at the very least) changed once you have this working.
   Good luck!