From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mauricio Diaz-Lapham
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 11:12
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: 400 Bad Request Debug Log

I went to the debug txt and here it what it says. I have no idea what this means.

xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" standalone="no"?> <soapenv:Envelope  xml

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged.  If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited.  Thank you.