RE: Post

Well I don't want to be the odd ball and not send a status " you just did" too...lol

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Maria Guillen
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 2:01 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Post

You just did, that is how you do it.

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 11:09 AM, Mauricio Diaz-Lapham < MDiaz-Lapham@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>    How do I post a message to all members for assistance?

> -

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not an intended recipient you shall not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete and destroy the message.  Continental Express, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates will not be held liable for the unintended or unauthorized use of any information contained in this email or as a result of any additions or deletions of information originally contained in this email.