Re: Versions Question

   Hi Eric,
   I doubt very much that the version difference would cause a timeout to
   occur.
   But, it's possible, if you are communicating with an unusual HTTP
   server that uses nonstandard end-of-line conventions (this is the only
   change made to 1.24 that might result in a timeout.)

   I think it's more likely to be a firewall or routing issue, however.