Help with DCM "No certificates found for this certificate store"

   Hello,

   I hope someone can help me. I have created the *SYSTEM certificate
   store, imported a certificate. I have also created the application
   definition. When I try to update the certificate assignment for the
   application I get a message that says: "No certificates found for this
   certificate store" but I can view the certificate, it validates
   successfully. I also see other certificates that are apparently there
   by default. What have I missed?

   I will appreciate your help very much.

   Thanks,

   Maria