Integrated Web Services for i - Credentials

Hello

I use the Integrated Web Services for i to provide a webservice. This works like a charm.

Now I want to add authentication, so that the consumers of the webservice will have to provide credentials, when they want to consume the service.

Is this possible? If yes, what is the easiest way to do this?

I use HTTPAPI to consume the service by sending a SOAP-request. What do I have to add to my program to send the credentials?

The conf-file of the service is:

HotBackup Off
HostNameLookups Off
UseCanonicalName On
KeepAlive Off
DocumentRoot /www/WSERVICE/htdocs
AddLanguage en .en
LogMaint logs/error_log 7 0
LogFormat "%h %T %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"" combined
Listen *:10010
<Location />
  order allow,deny
  allow from all
</Location>
LoadModule mod_ibm_lwi /QSYS.LIB/QHTTPSVR.LIB/QLWIIHSMOD.SRVPGM
LwiPluginConfig /www/WSERVICE/conf/lwi-plugin-cfg.xml
<LwiProfile WSERVICE>
  LwiAssignUserID QWSERVICE
  LwiAutostartOption StartEnd
  LwiStartJobQueue QHTTPSVR/QZHBHTTP HTTPWWW
</LwiProfile>

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards

Jan