From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Clark
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 7:44 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HTTPAPI issue

We have been using the HTTPAPI stuff for a few years now with no issues.  We
are on 7.1, and recently applied the latest cumm.  Since then, our one
application that uses http_url_get_xml quit working.  I turned debug on, and
listed the log below.  This application is using HTTPS with a digital
certificate.  I checked the certificate, and it is valid until 2015.

If I can provide any other information, let me know.

John

HTTPAPI Ver 1.21 released 2007-10-01

New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0
https_init(): entered
---------
Dump of local-side certificate information:
---------