Re: Change HTTP_REQUEST_HEADER , Is this the correct way ?

   Dhanushka,
   From my point of view that is perfectly fine, because exit procedure
   HTTP_POINT_ADDL_HEADER is already assigned to
   HTTP_setContentTypeAndSOAPAction().
   The only disadvantage that I see is that you will lose your changes in
   case you generate the stub again. Maybe it is a good idea to create
   another module to isolate your changes from the generated stub modules.
   In that case all you need to do is to change the statement that
   registers HTTP_setContentTypeAndSOAPAction() to use your procedure
   instead:
   Original:
   // HTTPAPI: Enables additional headers
   http_xproc(HTTP_POINT_ADDL_HEADER
              : %paddr('HTTP_setContentTypeAndSOAPAction')
              : %addr(headers));
   Modified:
   // HTTPAPI: Enables additional headers
   http_xproc(HTTP_POINT_ADDL_HEADER
              : %paddr('HTTP_setContentTypeSOAPActionAndCredentials')
              : %addr(headers));
   That way you never lose your code just because someone generated the
   stub again.
   Regards,
   Thomas.
   ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 04.03.2013 07:45:32:
   > Von: dhanushkamanjula@xxxxxxxxx
   > An: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
   > Datum: 04.03.2013 07:54
   > Betreff: Change HTTP_REQUEST_HEADER , Is this the correct way ?
   > Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >
   > Hello
   >
   > I wrote the client using wsdl2rpg & The SOAP message is OK.
   > but I need to add additional information to HTTP_REQUEST_HEADER

   > Host: localhost:9992
   >
   > So, I changed the HTTP_setContentTypeAndSOAPAction method in the stub
   > have username/password parameters and everything work fine.
   >
   > but I want to know that is this the correct way to do it ?
   >
   > Thanks
   > Dhanushka

   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
   intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
   reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a
   criminal
   offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to
   the sender.