Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 15:03:51 -0500
From: Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: FTPAPI - CPF3773

Thanks - I'll let you know if I do anything with it.

This is a backup scenario - so savefiles only. Hopefully there will never be a day when it needs to be retrieved but even if it did then manual retrieval would not be a problem. So having it work both ways while nice is not on my current list of requirements.