Re: WSDL Import using soapUI - 404 Error: Page Not Found

That's certainly possible. Another possibility might be that your network has some sort of appliance or firewall that is set up to send a 404 to any endpoint that hasn't been registered in their system? Or that a proxy setup is required?

Purely guesses.