   From:        Elaine Gallagher/cgi
   To:        ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
   Date:        02/14/2013 04:56 PM
   Subject:        WSDL Import using soapUI - 404 Error: Page Not Found

   Ok Folks,
   It's time for a reality check PLEASE.
   I posted last week that I was having an issue with HTTP Basic
   Authentication but I don't believe the issue I was having is related to
   that at all.
   I have been around and around in my own code and finally out of
   desperation, I downloaded soapUI and imported the WSDL that was
   provided to me by the "vendor".
   Am I correct in saying that if I have imported the WSDL in soapUI,
   modified some of the parameters and executed the request, it should
   work?
   Here are the steps I took:.
   1.  Using the latest version of soapUI (4.5.1), I created a new project
   and imported the WSDL.
   2.  I modified the Endpoint since it defaults from the WSDL when
   imported.
   3.  I entered the Username and Password provided and changed the
   Authentication Type to "Preemptive" for the HTTP Authentication.
   4.  I inserted some dummy data into the "Request" data elements.
   5.  I executed the request.
   In response, I received the same error message as I did with my
   internally written program:  404 Error:  Page Not Found.
   Thanks in advance for your feedback.
   Elaina