RE: SV: Basic Authentication - Windows Sharepoint server (solved)

   By the way, there is no need for WSDL2RPG if NTLM comes into play. It
   is sufficient to install HTTPAPI 1.25beta2 and the NTLM patch in order
   to enable HTTPAPI for NTLM.
   Thomas.

   --
   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the