RE: Basic Authentication - Windows Sharepoint server

Congrats Patrick.

In regards to authenticating every time.  I would think that would be necessary as HTTPAPI is doing a stateless transaction whereas a browser would hold session state on the MS Sharepoint server.

Would love to see your RPG sample code if you're will to post here or email me a sample.

We are starting to expose more and more Sharepoint and ASP.Net services to the web and currently we use REST most of the time, but a web service example with NTLM would be cool to see.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801