Re: HTTP 1.1/500 Error with Different user profiles

   Thank you Scott and hope that you get well soon.
   The problem is that I am on the same system, with two different
   sessions and two different users. That's why I thought that there is
   some problem with the certificates or the open and close of the server,
   etc.It's really odd. From the one user I get a correct response. From
   the other user I get the error......
   It is really annoying.