RE: HTTP 1.1/500 Error with Different user profiles

Not quite enough information as a 500 error is coming from the server you are contacting and should not have a problem with the local user.

Can you share the debug logs when it works and when it doesn't?

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vasilios Pierrakos
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 10:29 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: HTTP 1.1/500 Error with Different user profiles

Dear All,

I am experiencing a strange problem:
I get HTTP 1.1/ 500 error with one user and not with another. The error
displayed in the Debug Log is that the security of the message cannot be
verified.
That's really strange since both users call the same RPG Program. I have
checked the Certificates permissions, object permissions etc. The user that
successfully calls the service is *QSECOFR. The thing is that I even tried
changing the user who gets the 500 error to *QSECOFR and nothing
happens......

Any help?