HTTP 1.1/500 Error with Different user profiles

   Dear All,
   I am experiencing a strange problem:
   I get HTTP 1.1/ 500 error with one user and not with another. The error
   displayed in the Debug Log is that the security of the message cannot
   be verified.
   That's really strange since both users call the same RPG Program. I
   have checked the Certificates permissions, object permissions etc. The
   user that successfully calls the service is *QSECOFR. The thing is that
   I even tried changing the user who gets the 500 error to *QSECOFR and
   nothing happens......
   Any help?