Re: WSDL and XML list no User/Password but API requires it

   Thanks Scott for your response.
   I, of course, found the answer to my silly question minutes after
   sending out this post and had already incorporated the setauth command
   in my pgm.
   I am now getting the return error code of -1 and the associated
   message:  This page requires a user-id & password.
   Looks like I need to go back to the Vendor to see if they have supplied
   the proper connection credentials.
   Hope you are feeling better and on your way to a speedy recovery.
   Thanks for all you do and for your help.
   Elaina