Re: Parameter documentation - where do I find it?

   Greetngs,

   I submitted this question a long time ago- I found an example how it's
   used and got it figured out.

   Thanks,

   Rocky Marquiss
   >>> "Rocky Marquiss" <ram23@xxxxxxxxx> 1/8/2013 2:40 AM >>>
   Greetings,

   I'm starting to use httpapi - I am using http_url_get_xml.

   I am extracting the data ok - but want to know more about the parameter
   list and the PeStartProc/PeEndproc parameter list.

   On the http_url_get_xml parameter list - peUSrdta - I can't see how
   this is used - I assumed it was tied to Userdata on the PeEndproc (I am
   only using the endproc) to pass data back and forth based on the
   comment in httpapi_h - but I put in a pointer value when I call
   http_url_get_xml - Userdata in the endproc is still *null.

   Can somebody tell me what these two parms are for - and an example how
   to use them?

   Thanks,
   Rocky Marquiss