Example15 - Looking for help accessing the data from attrs

   Hello all,
   My source for example15 only has the following;
   *************** Beginning of data *****************************
    **  This should be another POX example.  Maybe one where
    **  it demonstates calling a local RPG program?
   c                   eval      *inlr = *on
   Searching the history archives I found a reference to this example for
   retrieving the data from the address in array attrs.
   I am receiving back the following response from a web service call and
   would like to know how to retrieve the data at the address in the attrs
   array.
   In the procedure passed for the end of element processing i am
   receiving the xml element name but there is nothing in the value.  I
   believe I need to retrieve the value from the address of each element
   in the attrs array but can not find an example of how to do this.
   Would appreciate any help.
   Thank you and regards
   SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
   recvresp(): end with 200
   recvdoc parms: identity 720
   header_load_cookies() entered
   recvdoc(): entered
   SetError() #0:
   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><SOAP-ENV:Envelope
   xmlns:SOAP-ENV="[1]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
   xmlns:xsd="[2]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
   xmlns:xsi="[3]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
   xmlns:SOAP-ENC="[4]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";><SOAP-ENV
   :Body><sendMessagesResponse xmlns="[5]http://xml.m4u.com.au/2009";>
     <result sent="0" scheduled="0" failed="1">
       <accountDetails type="daily" creditLimit="20"
   creditRemaining="20"/>
       <errors>
         <error code="other" sequenceNumber="0">
           <recipients>
             <recipient uid="0">61408751644</recipient>
           </recipients>
         </error>
       </errors>
     </result>
   </sendMessagesResponse></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
   Don Brown

   MSD Information Technology MSDLogoLarge
   Suite 5/29 McDougall Street Milton Q  4064 (  07 3368 7888
   + PO Box 1629 MILTON  Q  4064 Ê  07 3368 7877
   *  [6]Don.Brown@xxxxxxxxxx  È 0408 751 644
   þ  [7]www.msd.net.au  [8]www.architect4web.com.au

   [cid:_2_0A1107EC0A110418002778214A257AEF]
   I am a proud supporter of THE REFERRAL NETWORK and recommend the
   services of the other member businesses. For more information please
   checkout the website [9]www.refnet.net.au