Cookie problem?

Hi,

I have a problem that I beleave has to do with cookies.
I try to do multiple http_url_post_xml and the second time I do a http_url_post_xml  I get a parse error because the http server returns 200 OK but 0 data.
It works if i do a RCLACTGRP QILE (clears the cookie and header)  before I do http_url_post_xml, but is there another solution on this? .

The first time httpapi gets this cookie from the http server:
header_load_cookies() entered
cookie_parse() entered
cookie =  JSESSIONID=agqhYNJ5_ZWc1FU8jW; path=/; secure; HttpOnly
cookie attr jsessionid=agqhYNJ5_ZWc1FU8jW
cookie attr path=/
cookie attr secure=
cookie attr httponly=

The second time, httpapi sets the cookie like this:
Cookie: ÅVersion=0; jsessionid=agqhYNJ5_ZWc1FU8jW; ÅPath=/;

And  gets Content-Length: 0 and SetError() Æ66: XML parse failed at line 1, col 0: no element found

Enclosed is the debug file.

Here is my rpg:

SOAP =
 '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>'
+'<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:xsi='
+'"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; '
+'xmlns:soapenv='
+'"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"; '
+'xmlns:cas='
+'"http://casefiles.services.extranet.xxx.dk";>'
+'<soapenv:Header/>'
+'<soapenv:Body>'
+'<cas:getCasefile soapenv:encodingStyle='
+'"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";>'
+'<username xsi:type="xsd:string">' + %trim(wsUser) + '</username>'
+'<password xsi:type="xsd:string">' + %trim(wsPwd) + '</password>'
+'<fileno xsi:type="xsd:string">' + %trim(caseFileno) + '</fileno>'
+'</cas:getCasefile>'
+'</soapenv:Body>'
+'</soapenv:Envelope>';

HTTP_setCCSIDs(1208: 277);  // CCSID 1208 = UTF-8

http_xproc( HTTP_POINT_ADDL_HEADER
         : %paddr(Add_SOAPACT2) );

http_xmlReturnPtr(*ON);

// Send Soap xml to xxx
  rc = http_url_post_xml(
      'https://extranet.xxx.dk/services/CasefilesService'
       : %addr(SOAP) + 2
       : %len(SOAP)
       : *NULL
       : %paddr(GetInnerDoc)
       : %addr(filename)
       : HTTP_TIMEOUT
       : HTTP_USERAGENT
       : 'text/xml;charset=utf-8');

 if (rc <> 1);
   http_crash();
 endif;
 http_xmlReturnPtr(*OFF);
 if (http_parse_xml_stmf( %trim(fileName)
                       : 1252
                       : *null
                       : %paddr(Incoming2)
                       : *null ) < 0 );