Fra: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx på vegne av PReid@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sendt: on 02.01.2013 17:49
Til: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emne: SetError() #24: gsk_env_init: (GSKit) I/O: Unknown system state

Hello everyone. I am having an issue when I attempt to run EXAMPLE3 from
library LIBHTTP. I've modified the program as follows:

callp   http_debug(*on)
eval    rc = http_url_get(
             'https://www.fortify.net/sslcheck.html':
             '/tmp/httptest.html')
if      rc <> 1
callp   http_crash
endif

I always get rc = -1 which calls http_crash. The following is what get
written to httpapi_debug.txt:

HTTPAPI Ver 1.24 released 2012-01-23
OS/400 Ver V6R1M0
New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0
http_url_get(): entered
http_persist_open(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
DNS resolver retrans: 2
DNS resolver retry  : 2
DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
DNS default domain: ERBGROUP.COM
DNS server found: 192.168.2.6
DNS server found: 216.171.96.38
DNS server found: 216.16.248.50
https_init(): entered
(GSKit) I/O: Unknown system state.
ssl_error(406): (GSKit) I/O: Unknown system state.
SetError() #24: gsk_env_init: (GSKit) I/O: Unknown system state.

We are running a Power 7 Model: 8202/E4C Processor Group: EPC6 O/S is:
V6R1M0

Nobody (including me) in our shop is familiar with the GSKit. Is it
something that is installed on an iSeries? I've checked online, but I
can't find any information that tells me how to check if it is installed,
or how to check what version it is.

If you had any advice on how I should begin resolving this issue it would
be much appreciated.

Thanks very much, Paul.

<<winmail.dat>>