SetError() #24: gsk_env_init: (GSKit) I/O: Unknown system state

   Hello everyone. I am having an issue when I attempt to run EXAMPLE3
   from library LIBHTTP. I've modified the program as follows:
   callp   http_debug(*on)
   eval    rc = http_url_get(
               'https://www.fortify.net/sslcheck.html':
               '/tmp/httptest.html')
   if      rc <> 1
   callp   http_crash
   endif
   I always get rc = -1 which calls http_crash. The following is what get
   written to httpapi_debug.txt:
   HTTPAPI Ver 1.24 released 2012-01-23
   OS/400 Ver V6R1M0
   New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0
   http_url_get(): entered
   http_persist_open(): entered
   http_long_ParseURL(): entered
   DNS resolver retrans: 2
   DNS resolver retry  : 2
   DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
   DNS default domain: ERBGROUP.COM
   DNS server found: 192.168.2.6
   DNS server found: 216.171.96.38
   DNS server found: 216.16.248.50
   https_init(): entered
   (GSKit) I/O: Unknown system state.
   ssl_error(406): (GSKit) I/O: Unknown system state.
   SetError() #24: gsk_env_init: (GSKit) I/O: Unknown system state.
   We are running a Power 7 Model: 8202/E4C Processor Group: EPC6 O/S is:
   V6R1M0
   Nobody (including me) in our shop is familiar with the GSKit. Is it
   something that is installed on an iSeries? I've checked online, but I
   can't find any information that tells me how to check if it is
   installed, or how to check what version it is.
   If you had any advice on how I should begin resolving this issue it
   would be much appreciated.
   Thanks very much, Paul.