gsk_env_init: (GSKIT) I/O: Unknown system state

   Hello, I am getting the following error on EXAMPLE3 and EXAMPLE23.
   On EXAMPLE3 I get the error on the following code:
   eval   rc = http_url_get('https://www.klements.com' :
   '/tmp/httptest.html')
   The value of rc is -1 and ther program blows up with the error.
   gsk_env_init: (GSKIT) I/O: Unknown system state
   On EXAMPLE23 I get the error on the following code:
   eval   url = 'https://www.klements.com/cgi-bin/ssltest
   eval   filename - http_tempfile + '.txt'
   eval   rc = http_url_get( url: filename)
   The value of rc is -1 and the program blows up with the error.
   gsk_env_init: (GSKIT) I/O: Unknown system state
   I looked this error up before posting and saw that someone else was
   having a problem with a certificate that was too many bytes? Is it
   possible that the certificate for [1]https://www.klements.com is too
   large. I wouldn't that is what Scott had done as he is using these
   url's in his examples.
   If anyone has any idea how to fix this, please let me know.
   Thanks, and have a great day.
   Paul Reid
   Application Developer III
   Erb Group of Companies | 290 Hamilton Road | New Hamburg, Ontario | N3A
   1A2
   Phone: 519.662.6133 ext. 2363
   Web: [2]http://www.erbgroup.com/