Re: CPF9897 HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error Causes Hard Halt of Program

   Laura,
   Are you sure that CPF9897 is send by HTTPAPI and not by yourself
   through http_crash()? Sorry for asking that but the only procedure that
   I found that uses http_crash() is new_iconv() of module CCSIDR4. But
   that procedure is not related to any "internal server error" problem.
   Anyhow you may of course consider to put your program call inside a
   "monitor" group like that:
      monitor;
         // call HTTPAPI
      on-error;
         // handle the error
      endmon;
   That catches all errors between "monitor" and "on-error".
   Thomas.
   ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 14.12.2012 02:15:09:
   > Von: lhamway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > An: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
   > Datum: 14.12.2012 02:21
   > Betreff: CPF9897 HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error  Causes Hard
   > Halt of Program
   > Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >
   > Hi,
   > I am receiving CPF9897 HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error,  this is
   > mostly happening when incorrect data is sent.  Edits have now been
   > put in and should cover 99% of the issues.  What I wanted to know is
   > there a way to monitor for this message ?  When this message occurs
   > the program that initiates the program with http process crashes and
   > will sit in active jobs in MSGW status.  Is there a way to have this
   > error not cause a hard halt?
   >
   > Thanks,
   > Laura Hamway
   > 757-754-1334
   > [1]www.phoenixbcinc.com

   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
   intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
   reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a
   criminal
   offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to
   the sender.