CPF9897 HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error Causes Hard Halt of Program

   Hi,

   I am receiving CPF9897 HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error,  this is
   mostly happening when incorrect data is sent.  Edits have now been put
   in and should cover 99% of the issues.  What I wanted to know is there
   a way to monitor for this message ?  When this message occurs the
   program that initiates the program with http process crashes and will
   sit in active jobs in MSGW status.  Is there a way to have this error
   not cause a hard halt?

   Thanks,

   Laura Hamway

   757-754-1334