RE: http_debug_file and http_XmlStripCRLF not working?

       http_debug_file = '/home/PGO/debugpat.txt';
       http_debug(*ON);

Interesting attempt. And actually not sure why it doesn't work except that wasn't the way that it was designed to work. Must have something to do with scope (ie the variable is defined in YOUR program and not in HTTPAPI) so that your variable is not affecting HTTPAPI.

http_debug() includes a second parameter if you want to name your own file. Call it like this:

http_debug( *on: '/home/PGO/debugpat.txt' );

> The resultfile is created in correct (and same) folder but has no CRLF's included.
Maybe none are being sent? My understanding is that this http_XmlStripCRLF(*OFF); would only affect the data passed to the parsing procedure (ie "Incoming") and not the actual data received. Since you are now dumping the result directly to a file, what they send is what you are getting in /home/PGO/test.xml.