FW: RE: How can i get XML result after execution of 'http_url_post_xml'

   Hi Mike,

   Thx for the info.  I managed to get the response-XML into an IFS file
   using the `HTTP_URL_POST' routines.

   But now I face another problem.

   For `error handling' I need to check the XML-response data for the
   existence of some specific text.  So, I can parse the responsefile
   using XML-INTO but, given the amount of different webservices to be
   executed AND the possibility that the responsefile returns other data
   (if correct, valid XML-data results are sent but if not correct,
   sometimes an HTTP message is returned) it is again a hell of a job for
   coding this.

   So, I want to inspect the returned XML-data for specific texts before
   forwarding the XML to the different applications which will process the
   data.  That allows me to give some error codes to the apps to avoid
   this kind of checking to be executed in each application separately...

   Problem:

   Because the data is returned as 1 string without any delimeters (CRLF),
   I cannot use CPYFRMSTMF to get the data.  I don't know how large the
   data will be and I already noticed that the data can be larger then
   66000 characters...

   Question:

   Is it possible to get an XML response with `CRLF' after each element?

   I tried to use the statement

   http_XmlStripCRLF(*OFF);

   but is does not work either.

   (created another thread for this statement too).

   Regards,

   Patrick Goovaerts

   Systems & Development