Protocol TLS to SSLv3

   This is what I am trying to do:

   I have a URL, that when called, simply produces a sequential number.
   This number will be used as a `Group Id'.

   My program will then take this group id number and associate a
   tab-delimited file (that I upload) with it for further processing by
   another business group in the organization.  The problem I am running
   into is our ISeries is trying to use TLS protocol, and the website URL
   I am trying to consume is using SSLv3.  The two are not playing nice
   with each other, and I am getting the following message: `"SSL
   Handshake: (GSKit) Peer not recognized or badly formatted message
   received."

   It appears COMMSSLR4 may have what I need to change the protocol, but I
   have no idea how to use it.  Has anyone ran into this problem or can
   give me some guidance on changing the ISeries protocol to SSLv3?

   Thanks,

   Sherry Smith