RE: HTTP/1.1 202 Accepted

Was the debug you sent the last one that corresponded with the program you sent? I am confused by what you have in your program versus what the debug is telling us.

A couple quick...

The section of your data marked <!-- Optional: --> is not needed and for readability, I'd leave it off. Assuming it refers to <input>...seems strange that the only real data would be optional.

The input data is pipe delimited? If so, it is unusual, but not unheard of, that it has an empty element at the end.

The debug doesn't appear to show the soap message the way you formatted it? In your program you have lots of spaces and the debug message doesn't show them?

The debug doesn't show you sent the first line of the SOAP message with the encoding.

You sent "text/xml" for the content-type parameter but the debug shows Content-Type: text/xml; charset=UTF-8. Not sure how that happened?

You sent "" for soapAction. This is usually something. It isn't soap without having a soapAction (not required to be anything so maybe "" is appropriate - but somewhat unusual).

I couldn't get soapUI to open a copy of your WSDL. I suspect that isn't the WSDL but maybe an example transaction?

I hope one of these comments will help.