UCS2

Hello All,

Hopefully a quick question: I'm trying to convert an RPG web service client program to use UCS2 as it will be running on different systems with different job CCSIDs. So far, I've changed the data type of the SOAP variable to "C", set the CCSIDs with http_setCCSIDs(1208: 13488);, and changed SOAP='......';  to SOAP=%UCS2('................');

But the input to my element start procedure defined in http_post_xml() is now garbled. What other changes should I make?

I'm using HTTPAPI v1.23.

Thanks,
Darrell