RE: Need Help for Currency Exchange Rate Web service

   Hi Mike,

   I am totally new to this world(Consuming web services on AS400)

   could you please tell me what command do I need to run on my AS400
   machine so that it starts communicating to outer world or any special
   authority required to my profile.

   I will get my operations team run that command and also get authority
   so that I can start consuming web services.

   Thanks,

   Mohit Mangal
   Tata Consultancy Services
   Ph:- 9810115610