Re: Need Help for Currency Exchange Rate Web service

   Scott,

   I also tried pinging with IP address but no Luck

   3 > PING
   RMTSYS('173.201.44.188')
       Verifying connection to host system
   173.201.44.188.
       No response from host within 1 seconds for connection verification
   1.
       No response from host within 1 seconds for connection verification
   2.
       No response from host within 1 seconds for connection verification
   3.
       No response from host within 1 seconds for connection verification
   4.
       No response from host within 1 seconds for connection verification
   5.
       Connection verification statistics: 0 of 5 successful (0
   %).

   Thanks,

   Mohit Mangal
   Tata Consultancy Services