From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of M Mangal
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 3:51 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Need Help for Currency Exchange Rate Web service

   Hi,

   I am trying to Consume "Currency Exchange Rate Web service provided by
   WebserviceX.net" using RPGLE (Example16)

   But here rc is coming as -1..could you pls let me know if additional
   setup is required on my AS400 machine to consume this service

   AS400 Version - V7R1M0

   SOAP =
    '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" standalone="no"?>'
   +'<SOAP:Envelope'
   +'    xmlns:SOAP="[1]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";'
   +'    xmlns:tns="[2]http://www.webserviceX.NET/";>'
   +'<SOAP:Body>'
   +'  <tns:ConversionRate>'
   +'      <tns:FromCurrency>'+ %trim(Country1) +'</tns:FromCurrency>'
   +'      <tns:ToCurrency>'+ %trim(Country2) + '</tns:ToCurrency>'
   +'  </tns:ConversionRate>'
   +'</SOAP:Body>'
   +'</SOAP:Envelope>';

   http_debug(*ON);