Re: How to get back "NTLM authentication required" from http_getauth()?

Hi Thomas,

I would love to have NTLM authentication in HTTPAPI. I think the problem, previously, was that you didn't like (or maybe didn't understand) the flow of events in the way HTTPAPI does authentication, and had therefore created an alternate way of doing it. I'd really like to make it work consistently with the way other authentication works (such as digest).

But, I no longer remember the details.

But, for certain, I'd love to have it if you can make it fit into the HTTPAPI paradigm.