Re: FTP Error 10

Hey Barb,

Nice to see you on this list :)

I've discussed this with Scott before...
http://www.scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi/

We were looking at the keep-alive then...pretty sure we turned it on.

The fact that the remote server is encrypting the data before sending
back the transfer complete message is a new piece of info...the fact
that it takes 10min to do so is probably what is causing the TCP/IP
connection to time out.  The fact that it's doing so on the remote
machine means that there is little we'll be able to do to prevent it.

We'll need to see if we can get the completed successfully back before
the remote system does the encryption...

For that matter, why are they encrypting it in the first place?
Judging by the .PGP extension, we have already done so.

Charles