Re: STOR (put) Command Receiving Error

Hi Brian,

In order to make sense what's happening here, I need to see the actual STOR command that's being sent from the FTP client to the FTP server. In order to see that information, you need to run the FTP DEBUG command prior to running your put.

In IBM's client, you do this:

   FTP RMTSYS(the-system)
  -- sign in as normal --
  Type:  DEBUG 1

Now do your put command. It should show what the STOR command and it's responses look like on your screen. If FTPAPI sends the exact same STOR command, then it should work. Take a look at that, along with any other commands sent after you type PUT, and post them here.

I mentioed this in a previous e-mail to you as well, but you didn't try the DEBUG subcommand... makes me wonder if maybe I was too terse. Hope this explanation helps you see what I'm looking for.

Thanks!