Re: STOR (put) Command Receiving Error

With logging on, it looks like this in the job log:

1: 230 Connect:Enterprise UNIX login ok, access restrictions apply.
1: > CWD /
1: 250 CWD to '/' successful
1: > TYPE I
1: 200 Type set to I.
1: > PORT 172,25,10,10,56,15
1: 200 PORT command successful.
1: > STOR PGP ARP INBNDR GAFRARP
1: 550 You are not allowed to issue this command