Re: STOR (put) Command Receiving Error

   1. If the BOA is on V3R2 or older (which I doubt), the API is not
   supported. In that case the error would have been different but I am
   sure you will not get correct description (error) any way.
   The FTP command line will work in this case.
   2. Try to receive a file using command line FTP. recv remote-file
   [local-file]
   If that goes through, you are OK with authority or data partitioned
   issue.
   3. If #1 above is not true than my guess is that the problem is in
   OpnFile().
   You are probably not allowed to run following
   CPYTOSTMF with STMFCODPAG(*STMF)
   but I bet you that a command like above will give you error(s) as that
   is equivalent of Open().
   4. Try copying a save file. Why? because the STMFCODPAG is ignored in
   this case.
   Or
    c                   if        wkUsrXLate = *Off
    c                   callp     ftp_codepg(DFT_RMT_CP: wwCP)
    c                   eval      wkUsrXlate = *Off
    c                   endif
    c                   endif

     * codepage of new stream files:
    c                   if        wkBinary = *On
    c                   eval      wwNewCP = wkASCIIF_cp
    c                   else
    c                   eval      wwNewCP = wwCP  (change this to wwNewCp = wkEB
CDICF_cp)
    c                   endif

   Please note that I am not asking you to by pass or try to by pass your
   client's restriction on command line access. All I am trying is to come
   up with an answer to the error message you are getting, not a solution.

   Thanks.

   Mohammad Khan