RPG Array's - Please Help

   I am using a RPG program with an array to pass information out via a
   web service deployed on my AS400, but I don't have the now-how to make
   the array flexible, because right now I specify the array with 200
   records, when the web service runs, it creates 200 records although
   there might only be data in the first 2 records.

   Any advice or where I can start looking for - how to do

   Giel van der Merwe

   [1][cid:112100816454422001@mail41.mimecast.co.za]

   The provisions of Sections 11,12, and 13 of the Electronic
   Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002, in so far as
   e-contracting is concerned is expressly excluded and contracted out by
   Barloworld South Africa (Pty) Ltd ("Barloworld") and no data message or
   electronic communication will be recognised as having legal contractual
   status as per the aforementioned provisions under any circumstances.
   All contracts concluded by Barloworld, its Business Units, Divisions
   and Subsidiaries will only be legally binding and recognised once
   reduced to physical writing and physically signed by a duly authorised
   representative of Barloworld.

   All other provisions of the Electronic Communications and Transactions
   Act, 25 of 2002 are accepted.

    Note:This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
      confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
   If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
    all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and
       notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
    disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you
    are not the intended recipient. Avis and any of its subsidiaries each
     reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its
        networks.Any views expressed in this message are those of the
    individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the
   sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.
                                  Thank You.