** ScottKlement.com Site Problems

Hiya folks,

Just wanted to let you know what's been going on. Over the past week (or so), the cloud service that I use to host my site and this mailing list has been having a lot of problems. At first, the site was so bad it was unusable, but then today there were DNS and E-mail problems.

I have been traveling (last week I was traveling as a part of my job, this week I was at COMMON) so I haven't been home to work out the problems.

It looks like things are finally functioning normally again -- so, knock on wood, we are back in business.

Very sorry for any inconvenience that it caused.

-SK