RE: What should we do with this list?

> From: Scott Klement

> 2) ... Though, what it WOULD do is save me other headaches, such as
> when list members report me as a spammer -- which happens regularly --
> because they apparently don't remember signing up?  Or can't read the
> message at the bottom that tells them how to subscribe?  Or, apparently
> think that reporting me as spam is somehow a viable solution to unsubscribing?

You can't fix stupidity by using different software, though maybe those people wouldn't sign up for notifications on a forum.
--
Sean Porterfield

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged.  If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited.  Thank you.