From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 4:42 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: What should we do with this list?

Hi folks,

I find myself wondering if, maybe, it'd be better for everyone if we
replaced this mailing list with a set of web forums.  What do you think
of this idea?

This would make it possible to divide the forum into different subject
areas, like we could have a discussion area for non-HTTPAPI web
services, a discussion area for FTPAPI, a discussion area for other
stuff I've published like IFS or HSSF/POI.

Obviously a lot of people would like to discuss other things besides
FTPAPI/HTTPAPI, and I wonder if that wouldn't be easier to manage?

Furthermore, I'm having trouble (technical problems) with this mailing
list software, and am thinking it'd be nice to replace it.

Please let me know your thoughts.

-SK