Re: What should we do with this list?

   I much much much prefer mailing lists over web forums.

   On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Scott Klement
   <[1]sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     Hi folks,
     I find myself wondering if, maybe, it'd be better for everyone if we
     replaced this mailing list with a set of web forums.  What do you
     think of this idea?
     This would make it possible to divide the forum into different
     subject areas, like we could have a discussion area for non-HTTPAPI
     web services, a discussion area for FTPAPI, a discussion area for
     other stuff I've published like IFS or HSSF/POI.
     Obviously a lot of people would like to discuss other things besides
     FTPAPI/HTTPAPI, and I wonder if that wouldn't be easier to manage?
     Furthermore, I'm having trouble (technical problems) with this
     mailing list software, and am thinking it'd be nice to replace it.
     Please let me know your thoughts.
     -SK
     ---

   --