Re: WEB Services - Please Help

Hi Giel,

The solution is to code a separate parameter as a 10i 0 that contains the count of the number of elements in your array. Use this field (instead of the number 100) as the size of your array. This can be selected in the drop down.

Having said that, this question isn't about FTPAPI/HTTPAPI, and I'd like to try to maintain a focus on those topics on this mailing list. Many people have shown an interest in discussing other topics besides FTPAPI/HTTPAPI, and I wonder if we shouldn't consider branching out to add other topics, too? I have posted another message with one approach to doing that. I'd be interested in your opinion, if you would reply to that message.

Anyway, hope that helps...