gsk_env_init: (GSKit) I/O: Unknown system state

Scott,

From program COMMSSLR4 on the rc = gsk_environment_init(wkEnvh) statement, I get a

(GSKit) I/O: Unknown system state.

SetError() #24: gsk_env_init: (GSKit) I/O: Unknown system state.

Do you know what causes this?  We are using allobj authority, so I do not think it is authority problem. We have the the system certificate store created. The box is on V7r1, but we have 2 boxes on V7r1 one works the other doesn't.