Re: Malformed soap message

Hi Jacob,

Did you look in the debug file?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Olson" <JOlson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 8:41 PM
Subject: Malformed soap message

This one is primary for Scott. I am using his tools for consuming a web service. I can get the specific service method I want to use to work using SOAPUi but not with http_url_post(). The message I get back is "Malformed SOAP or XML-RPC protocol message". I have check and re-checked that the soap message I am using in the RPG program matches the soap that is being used in SoapUi. I have taken into account the correct spacing.

My basic question is what do I have to look at to troubleshoot this further?

Thanks!
Jason E. Olson
IBM i (AS/400) Engineer
Von Maur
Office: 563.388.2215
Cell: 480.223.2952
E-Mail: jolson@xxxxxxxxxxx

Beauty through function and simplification.
Raymond Loewy