Trying to consume service. Getting Malformed soap message.

   I am using the LIBHTTP tools for consuming a web service. I can get the
   specific service method I want to use to work using SOAPUi but not with
   http_url_post(). The message I get back is "Malformed SOAP or XML-RPC
   protocol message". I have check and re-checked that the soap message I
   am using in the RPG program matches the soap that is being used in
   SoapUi. I have taken into account the correct spacing.

   My basic question is what do I have to look at to troubleshoot this
   further?

   Thanks!

   Jason E. Olson

   IBM i (AS/400) Engineer

   Von Maur

   Office: 563.388.2215

   Cell: 480.223.2952

   E-Mail: jolson@xxxxxxxxxxx

   Beauty through function and simplification.

   Raymond Loewy