Re: 2way SSL authenitcation

   Hi Rick,
   To do this, you need to associate your HTTPAPI session with an
   application key in the Digital Certificate Manager (DCM).  That's done
   by:
   1) Go into the *ADMIN instance of your HTTP server on the system(s)
   where you plan to run HTTPAPI.
   2) On V5R4 and below, click "Digital Certificate Manager"
       On IBM i 6.1 and higher, click IBM i Tasks, THEN Digital
   Certificate Manager
   3) Click "Select a Certificate Store", then choose *SYSTEM, and click
   Continue
   4) You will need the password for the *SYSTEM certificate store.
   Please enter it, etc.
   5) Click on "manage applications" on the left.
   6) Select "Add application", and follow the instructions on the screen.
   In the add application dialog, you will be asked to pick an application
   identifier.  I suggest something named after your company to prevent
   naming conflicts with any other applications that create IDs for SSL.
   So something like (assuming your company name is 'ACME')

        ACME_HTTPAPI_TIVOLICLIENT
   Also, on these screens you'll have the option to assign a certificate
   to your application.  This is how HTTPAPI knows which certificate to
   send to the server (for two-way authentication).  You can also assign a
   CA trust list that's used to validate the server's SSL certificate if
   you like.
   7) In your HTTPAPI application, you need to tell HTTPAPI to use the
   application ID that you assigned in the digital certificate manager.
   This associates your HTTPAPI session with all of the settings you just
   set up.  You do this by calling the https_init() routine and passing
   the AppId as a parameter.  (This should be done before any SSL work is
   done.)
   https_init('ACME_HTTPAPI_TIVOLICLIENT');
   Good luck!