RE: I have a question concerning SFTP

sftp -oPort=20022

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ha, William
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 10:58 AM
To: 'HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects'
Subject: I have a question concerning SFTP

Hi All,

I know that this is out of subject but I am sure someone can answer me and I thank you in advance. I want to know how to force the SFTP to use a specific Port number when I am running the command QSH CMD(SFTP -b .... ) through Batch CLLE on the Iseries.

William Ha

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Rush Trucking, PO Box 1011, Wayne, MI 48184 www.rushtrucking.com